2014 User Conference
The XXI st TELEMAC-MASCARET conference will take place this year in Grenoble (France) on the 15th-17th October 2014. A preliminary workshop will be organised on the first day.
The themes of the conference are as follows:
- River and urban floods, coastal surges and tsunami waves.
- River, estuaries, maritime, coastal sediment processes.
- Waterworks, coastal structures design and sustainability.
- Waves, tidal renewable and hydro power energy assessment.
- Water quality, ecology and environmental impact.
- Numerical methods, code coupling and high performance computing.
- Data assimilation, optimization, risks and uncertainties.
- User conference
- Oct 15 2014 at 14:00 - Oct 17 2014 at 16:00 Europe/London
- Park & Suites Elegance Grenoble Alpexpo, Avenue d'Innsbruck, Grenoble, France
- Event Admins